You are here:
The 2013/1014 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships have now been closed.
Please check back on this website in July 2013 for an announcement regarding the 2014/2015 round.
The types of scholarships for Korean students/researchers are:
- Master scholarship (full duration of Master program)
- Research scholarships (PhD Students only, 12 months maximum)
- Post-doctoral scholarship (12 months; renewable maximum months)
- Fine Arts scholarship (full duration of Master program)
Further information and details of each scholarship, the application form and further documents can be downloaded on the right-hand side of this webpage. You may also consult the webpage of the Swiss State Secretariat of Education and Research.
An excellent source for information about Swiss universities, check the www.swissuniversity.ch webpage.
You will have to demonstrate your knowledge in the language of teaching/research. This may be English, German, French or Italian. Requirements vary case by case.
- 23 November 2012: Submission of documents by email to: "National Insitute for International Education" (NIIED) 국립국제교육원, Ms Kang Hye Young 강혜영 email@example.com.
- 30 November 2012: Submission of 3 sets by postal mail to Embassy of Switzerland.
- 7-11 January 2013: Short-listed candidates will be interviewed at the Embassy in early January.
- April/May 2013: Final results will be communicated.