You are here:
Working in Switzerland
Welcome to Switzerland!
If you are a planning to take up a gainful activity in Switzerland you can apply for an authorisation at the Embassy of Switzerland in Singapore. Please note that the application has to be submitted personally and a short interview may be required. The applications will have to be sent to Switzerland for approval. The processing time can take 8 to 12 weeks. A non-refundable charge has to be paid in cash when applying.
What documents do I have to submit?
All applicants must submit the following documents in original plus three photocopies:
- 3 national visa applications, visa form “D” duly completed and signed by the applicant. Application forms are also available from website www.eda.admin.ch/singapore
- 3 recent passport size photographs (35x45mm) according to biometric specifications
- Passport with a minimum validity of at least 12 months, issued in the past 10 years and with at least 2 free pages and three photocopies thereof (front/back)
- Contract / letter from employer
- Marriage certificate for spouse
- Birth certificates for children
The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents at all times.
Back to page «Visa »