- Embassy Washington
- Consulate General New York
- Consulate General Atlanta
- Consulate General Chicago
- Consulate General Los Angeles
- Consulate General San Francisco
- Mission New York
- Representations in Switzerland
- Key data
- Bilateral relations
- Information about Switzerland
- Travel Advice: United States of America (fr)
- Services for Swiss citizens
- Living abroad
- Export promotion and investment protection
- Entering Switzerland
- Central America
- South America
- International Organizations
- Foreign Representations in Switzerland
- SF Rundschau: "Hinter Botschaftsmauern" (de)
Embassy of Switzerland
Represents Switzerland’s interests in the U.S. (political, legal, economic, financial, cultural, science, defense and military) and offers the same services as the Consulates General.
Represent Switzerland’s interests in a consular district.
The Consulates General offer Swiss citizen services and act as links between the Swiss residing in the consular districts and their home country. If required, they also issue visas to U.S. residents traveling to Switzerland.
Consulates (Headed by an Honorary Consul)
Together with the Consulate General of the respective district, the Honorary Consul represents Switzerland’s interests in their respective state.
Please note: Consulates do not offer Swiss citizen and visa services. For those services, please go directly to the Consulate General responsible for your district.
Mission in New York
Permanent Mission of Switzerland to the United Nations.
Swiss Business Hubs
Swiss Business Hub USA is the name for the Trade Commissions of Switzerland to the United States of America. Swiss Business Hubs are the Swiss government's «one-stop-shop» business solutions agency for small and medium-sized companies.
swissnex is an initiative of the Swiss government to strengthen the ties between Switzerland and the U.S. in science, education, and innovation.