Position: Paid Internship (fulltime)
The Embassy of Switzerland is the official Swiss representation in Pakistan and covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations between the two countries. Besides Pakistan, the Embassy in Islamabad also covers different regional political aspects.
The Office of the Swiss Defence Attaché is currently searching for an individual (m/f) who is eligible to work at the Embassy of Switzerland in Islamabad as a full-time Intern for one year.
- Collect relevant information esp. from the internet and social media
- Monitor the political, economic and security situation in the region
- Contribute to the reporting of the Defence Attaché’s Office
- Manage 1-2 projects contributing to the development of the Defence Attaché’s Office
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree (completed after 1st of May 2020) with excellent grades
- Shown interest in the Security field and / or the Political Situation in South and West Asia
- Stress resistance and critical thinking skills as well as a sense of humor
- Proficiency in English and at least two official Swiss languages
- Military Training and / or experiences in an international context is beneficial
This position requires a high level of personal integrity and a Swiss citizenship.
The Embassy is committed to the equal treatment of genders. Due to the current gender balance within the team, submissions from female applicants will be treated with preference.
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements are kindly requested to submit the following documents in (pdf) to: Islamabad.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of interest
- Resume (education, professional experience, special skills including languages)
- Relevant certificates
Application deadline: 15.05.2021
Place of work: Swiss Embassy, Islamabad, Pakistan
The position is temporary from July 2021 to July 2022.