Documents of civil status for Canton Vaud

Important information: Please note that documents of civil status required for the registration of a birth, marriage, civil partnership, divorce, dissolution of a civil partnership or death in Canton Vaud will require an Apostille from the Legalization Office at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Documents submitted without an Apostille will be returned to the sender.

Legalisation FCO