Military attestations

If you need a military service attestation and/or concerning fulfilment of your military obligation in Switzerland you should contact the Armed Forces Personnel (FGG1 / DBC1 / AFC1) of the Armed Forces Joint Staff.

Swiss Armed Forces: official military attestations

Documents issued by a Swiss authority normally require legalisation (apostille) prior to their submission to a foreign authority. You will find information on legalisation under the heading Legalisations.