The conference is taking place at the Congress Center Basel (San Francisco hall, Messeplatz 21, 4058 Basel).
- Costs and catering
The event is free and open to anyone interested. Snacks will be provided at lunchtime, and drinks served after the conference. You can attend the morning session, the afternoon session or both.
Please register online by 18 August 2015 at www.sdc.admin.ch/ad-cc or return the enclosed form by post or fax (058 464 90 47). Please consider your registration as confirmed. No confirmation of registration will be sent.
German, French and English, with simultaneous interpretation into these languages and Italian.
- Getting there
By public transport: From Basel train station (SBB), take tram line 1 or 2 to Messeplatz (10 minutes).
By car: Leave the A2 motorway at the exit signposted "Messe". Park in the Messe Basel car park (1,300 spaces, pay to park).
SDC and SECO partner organisations will be showcasing their projects in the foyer. The exhibition will be open before the conference starts (from 9 a.m.), in the lunch break and during the post-conference drinks.
- Annual Conference of Swiss Development Cooperation
- Flyer „Health – A priority for the SDC“
- SDC Health Policy
- Report on effectiveness 2015 – Health Wirkungsbericht 2015: Schweizer Entwicklungszusammenarbeit im Bereich Gesundheit 2000-2013
Rapport sur l'efficacité 2015 : La coopération suisse au développement dans le domaine de la santé 2000-2013
Rapporto d'efficacia 2015 : La cooperazione internazionale della Svizzera nel settore della sanità 2000-2013
- Swiss health foreign policy
- Health promotion and systems strengthening (HPSS)
- Medicines for Malaria venture (MMV)
- Youth-friendly health services (YFHS)
- The SDC’s commitment to public-private partnerships