Contr. générale SWP (2019-2021)
The Swiss Water Partnership is a multi-stakeholder platform bringing together Swiss organisations from the academic, civil society, public and private sectors, including youth, to join forces and find innovative solutions for water challenges in developing and transition countries. Umbrella of Switzerland water stakeholders at the international level, carrying the diversity of the Swiss voice, the Swiss Water Partnership is a key complementary partner to SDC both in Switzerland and abroad
Politica del settore idrico
- Direct: SWP members and their partners ; Swiss youth ; SWP partners such as development banks
- Indirect: population exposed to water risks and insecurity, beneficiaries of the SWP members’ & partners ‘activities
- Outcome 1 : Youth for Water – Swiss Youth is engaged and influences water-related reflections
- Outcome 2 : Innovations for SDG 6 and other water-related goals – Innovations enhancing the effectiveness of approaches to achieve water-related SDG targets are generated and/or tested and shared
- Outcome 3 : Strong Swiss Voice – Swiss water expertise is demanded by key actors to contribute to the achievement of water-related SDG targets
- Outputs 1.1 & 1.2: Attractivity and opportunities for young professionals to get involved in the water sector are created.
- Output 2.2: Innovative ideas are tested for upscaling within the framework of flagship initiatives.
- Output 3.2: A dialogue on selected issues related to the monitoring and implementation of water-related SDG targets is facilitated.
- Development of an SWP Financing Facility;
- Building of an SWP training offer ;
- Integration of Swiss water experts within the World Bank expert roster ;
- Launch of a Swiss Junior Water Prize.
- Altra organizzazione svizzera non profit
- Settore privato svizzero
- Projects such as : AGUASAN Community of Practice, Solidarit’Eau, Rés’Eau, etc.
- Actors such as : World Bank, African Development Bank, SECO, FOEN, ARE, etc.
|Contesto||In July 2018, the High Level Political Forum concluded that the world is not on track to achieve the global SDG 6 targets by 2030 at the current rate of progress. Switzerland, having a very dynamic water expertise and strong experience, is strongly positioned to participate actively in the acceleration of the water-related 2030 Agenda. For this, the strengthening of partnerships is necessary to join forces, increase exchange of knowledge, stimulate cross-sectoral innovations, and create leverages for upscaling of interventions.|
|Obiettivi||Stimulated and pooled Swiss knowhow and expertise contribute to improve living conditions in developing and transition countries through enhanced water security.|
|Effetti a medio termine||
Risultati principali attesi:
Risultati fasi precedenti:
Cooperazione allo sviluppo
|Partner del progetto||
Organizzazione svizzera senza scopo di lucro
|Coordinamento con altri progetti e attori||
|Budget||Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 920'000 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 210'000|
|Fasi del progetto||Fase 2 01.01.2019 - 31.12.2021 (Fase in corso) Fase 1 01.08.2015 - 31.12.2018 (Completed)|