Note: the texts under all the headings, with the exception of 'Results achieved', describe the situation before the start of the project.
Renewable Energy Systems in 9 Municipalities of the Swietokrzyskie Voivodship
This project is situated in the Swietokrzyskie Voivodship in Southern Poland. The air pollution and emission levels in in this region are substantially higher than in Western European countries. The 9 municipalities participating in this project are located close to Natura 2000 areas, thus the high air pollution jeopardizes the vulnerable fauna and flora of this protective area. Consequently, this project aims at reducing emissions of greenhouse gases in the region.
Efficacité énergétique et énergies renouvelables
- Purchase and installation of complete solar systems for public buildings for domestic hot water production.
- Purchase and installation of complete solar systems for residential buildings for domestic hot water production.
- Purchase and installation of a photovoltaic system as a demonstration object.
- Purchase and installation of photovoltaic systems for public buildings
- Awareness raising and training courses to ensure that the new renewable energy systems are used and maintained properly and that accompanying energy saving measures are taken.
- Solar thermal systems have been installed on 6,202 private and 17 public buildings.
- 34 photovoltaic systems have been installed on public buildings.
- 9,409 energy-saving street LED lighting fixtures have been installed.
- Substantial reduction of CO, CO2, SO2, NOx and dust emissions has been achieved.
- National Coordination Unit
- Polish Ministry of Development
The project's overall objective is to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases by installing solar collectors providing energy for hot water purposes on 16 public buildings and around 45'200 private households. Furthermore, a photovoltaic system for the lighting of a public park will be installed to serve as a demonstration object. The project contributes to the implementation of the Polish government's energy policy (particularly with regard to increasing he share of renewable nergy in the national energy balance and reducing emissions).
The goal of the project is to improve health and living onditions for the whole population in the overed region and to mprove environmental onditions, particularly with regard to air uality, in the covered region.
The direct beneficiaries are carefully selected public
|Direction/office fédéral responsable||
Contribution suisse à l'UE élargie
|Partenaire de projet||
Partenaire de mise en œuvre
Municipality of Busko-Zdroj (Swietokrzyskie
Voivodship, Southeast of Poland)
|Budget||Phase en cours Budget de la Suisse CHF 16'845'958 Budget suisse déjà attribué CHF 14'541'232|
|Phases du projet||
Phase 9 20.07.2010 - 31.03.2017 (Completed)Phase 6 23.12.2009 - 31.01.2015 (Completed) Phase 4 25.02.2010 - 31.12.2016 (Completed) Phase 3 19.05.2010 - 31.12.2016 (Completed) Phase 2 27.01.2010 - 31.03.2017 (Completed)