Note: the texts under all the headings, with the exception of 'Results achieved', describe the situation before the start of the project.
Technical Assistance Fund Czech Republic
The bilateral Framework Agreement foresees the possibility of utilizing a maximum of 1.5% of the total allocation to cover certain management costs in the beneficiary country. The technical as-sistance will support the submission of qualitative projects, transparent processes, and a good visibility of the Swiss Contribution in the Czech Republic.
Technical Assistance Fund
- 38 projects (30 individual projects, 2 programmes and 6 funds) approved and implemented
- 86% of the Swiss Grant disbursed
- Visibility of the Swiss Contribution was given within the country
- External assistance provided for assessing the final project proposals, for financial auditing and for on-the-spot monitoring
- 9 Annual Meetings between the Czech and the Swiss sides
- National State Institute North
By virtue of the 24 March 2006 Federal Act on Cooperation with the Countries of Eastern Europe and the CIS, approved by Swiss voters on 26 November 2006, Switzerland made available a CHF 1 billion solidarity contribution not subject to reimbursement for the benefit of those States which became EU members on 1 May 2004.
To guarantee the effective and efficient implementation of the bilateral cooperation programme with the Czech Republic.
NCU, the administration of the beneficiary country
The financing of certain addition costs incurred by the administration of the partner country in its management of the programme, in particular for the costs of information, the external evaluation of projects, the hiring of experts and consultants, and external audits.
Contributo svizzero all'allargamento dell'UE
|Partner del progetto||
Instituzione statale straniera
|Budget||Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 2'600'000 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 1'262'723|
|Fasi del progetto||
Fase 1 25.05.2009 - 13.06.2017 (Completed)