Global South Scholar-In-Residence Programme - Call for applications
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies is sending out a call for applications to its Global South Scholar-In-Residence Programme.
This programme aims at developing an intellectual exchange between academics from Africa, Asia and Latin America and the Graduate Institute's faculty. Three candidates per semester will be selected to spend one semester at the Institute in order to take advantage of the programme to update their teaching curricula, participate in teaching courses, further their research projects and contribute to enriching the intellectual life of the Institute.
Academics will benefit from the following advantages:
- The Institute will cover the costs of travel and visas for participants as well accommodation costs;
- It will offer a monthly stipend to compensate for the loss of income in the institution of origin and to cover subsistence costs in Geneva;
- Participants will be provided with a work space, and access to the Institute's library and IT facilities.
Deadline for applications:
- 1st March for the Autumn Semester
- 1st October for the Spring Semester
For more information, please visit the following website:
or send an email to: email@example.com