Important COVID-19 Information
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, special restrictions and conditions apply for immigration, visa on arrival and for exiting Bangladesh. Please consult the latest information provided by the relevant authorities prior to traveling.
- Some international airlines have resumed their routes to and from Bangladesh on a limited schedule. Special conditions and restrictions may apply. Please consult the latest information provided by your airline prior to traveling.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Embassy of Switzerland accepts visa applications only for exceptional cases. For further details, please see the Visa page.
- The Chancery of the Embassy of Switzerland in Dhaka remains open for Swiss citizens upon appointment. For scheduling an appointment, call +880 255 051 601 (from 8.00AM - 4.00PM, Sunday - Thursday).
- Vaccination: Information to Swiss citizens abroad regarding vaccination policy of OSA, Organization of the Swiss abroad is available here: www.swisscommunity.org
- Travel to Switzerland: In principal a negative PCR test is required when travelling to Switzerland. Detailed information and instructions are available on the website of the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH.