New Vacancy: National Program Assistant
The Embassy of Switzerland in Khartoum is seeking one well-qualified National Programme Assistant.
The National Programme Assistant will join a small team in the Embassy of Switzerland. She/he will provide administrative, organizational and logistics support and assistance to the Counsellor of Humanitarian and Development Affairs and the Immigration Liaison Officer and their respective teams.
o Managing of agendas (including social agendas) of the Counsellor of Humanitarian Affairs, Immigration Liaison Officer and two national staff.
o Drafting of correspondence (standard letters), assistance in final editing and formatting of documents
o Support in filing and archiving of relevant documents, including electronic filing
o Taking minutes of internal programme meetings
o Update of Annual Planning and other planning tools
o Organization of travel arrangements, including UNHAS bookings and updating mission programmes
o Support in organizing events, receptions, workshops etc.
o Coordination with other units within the Embassy
· University degree (BSc or higher)
· Minimal three years of relevant working experience; preferably as a Programme Assistant in a diplomatic mission or international organization.
· Excellent knowledge of English and Arabic in writing and verbally; good computer skills (MS Office applications); knowledge of French or German language is an asset.
· Excellent organizational, networking and communication skills, works independently.
· Ability to work under pressure, excellent social competences.
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Interesting work in a small team
Written applications under the subject National Programme Assistant/Embassy of Switzerland and comprising (i) one motivation letter, (ii) an updated CV and (iii) three references are mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 15th of July, 2018.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be informed.