Information for the media
Media inquiries SDC
FDFA Information telephone service
The FDFA Information telephone service will respond to your calls daily from Monday through Friday from 9.00 to 12.30 and from 13.30 to 17.00.
FDFA Information during festive day/weekend emergency on-call service
From Friday, 21 June 2019 at 5.00 p.m. until Monday, 24 June 2019 at 9.00 a.m., please contact Noémie Charton, FDFA Spokesperson at +41 79 549 96 32, email@example.com.
Accreditation of foreign media representatives
The FDFA accredits members of the media working for foreign media.
Representatives of foreign media are journalists or photographers who work for one or more media outlet abroad. Representatives of foreign media also include freelance journalists and photographers who can prove that they work principally and regularly for foreign media outlets.
Accreditation requirements have to be submitted at FDFA Information (firstname.lastname@example.org) including following forms and documents:
- Accreditation request
- short CV
- employer confirmation
- copies of passport , press card and stay permit if not Swiss nationality
The accreditation is valid for two years.
The regulations do not apply to journalists accredited to the Federal Palace. For more information please contact the Federal Chancellery (de).
Links for the media
- News concerning enlargement contribution: press releases and articles
- Subscribe to press releases
- Subscribe to RSS feed for press releases, articles and speeches concerning enlargement contribution
- Subscribe to SDC Newsletter
- Image database concerning enlargement contribution
- Federal Council press conferences (fr)
- Media Centre of the Confederation
- Press releases concerning policy on Europe