The Permanent Mission of Switzerland to the OSCE, the UN and other international organizations in Vienna offers university internships to graduates of a university or university of applied sciences. These internships are intended to provide initial work experience in the field (major and/or minor subject of study).
We are recruiting!
Internships are open to Swiss citizens or foreign nationals residing in Switzerland who meet the following requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (preferably also knowledge of French).
- Degree (Bachelor's/Master's/Licentiate or doctorate) less than one year ago. Stays abroad, military and civilian service as well as maternity leave are not counted (max. 12 months)
- No professional experience in the field of study (major or minor), except for completed internships, provided that these do not exceed twelve months together with the envisaged assignment.
- Duration: 12 months (starting in January)
- The deadline for applying for an internship is 15 October 2023.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send it including a letter of motivation, CV, diplomas and certificates to: