To complement its team, the Embassy of Switzerland in Bangladesh invites qualified candidates to submit applications for the position of
The Executive Assistant will manage the office of the Ambassador and the Head of Political, Economic and Cultural Affairs (PEC), and provide timely and responsive administrative support to the Embassy overall.
Starting date: as soon as possible or upon mutual agreement.
- Support the overall day-to day tasks of the Ambassador and the Head of PEC.
- Maintain daily work schedules, personal appointments and contact database.
- Organize and take minutes of Embassy staff, management meetings and contribute to other reports and documents.
- Prepare and manage the Embassy’s official correspondence (in English).
- Make arrangements for and organize official visits, receptions and Embassy events.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Embassy overall, on a need-basis.
- More tasks and responsibilities can be added according to Embassy needs and priorities.
Interested candidates must
- Have a post–graduate qualification from a reputed Bangladeshi or foreign academic institution.
- Be fluent in Bangla and English and have excellent writing and editing skills in English (international English language certificate holders are preferred).
- Have several years of work experience as a top-level, high-pressure, deadline-oriented executive environment as an administrative assistant to high-level offices.
- Be an efficient, self-starter, humble, productive all-rounder and continuous learner.
- Have highly developed networking, interpersonal and intercultural skills, be team-oriented, reliable, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Have excellent office management and organizational skills, including support skills and experience in operating IT and office software / equipment.
- Have a keen sensitivity with regards to political and intercultural issues, as well as an interest and know-how in diplomatic matters.
- Fluency in a Swiss national language (German, French, Italian) is an asset.
The Embassy of Switzerland offers a competitive package of salary and benefits in a diverse and dynamic working environment.
Candidates who fulfill these requirements are invited to download and complete the FDFA Application Form and send it, along with a letter of motivation, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closure date for applications is 23 June 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an assessment.
The Embassy of Switzerland is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or any other identity or status features.