The Embassy of Switzerland in Bangladesh invites qualified candidates to submit applications for the positions of :
Vacancy 1: Technician / Handy man
- Regularly assesses premises and machineries for technical errors
- Acts as first entry point for needed repairs
- Takes on minor to moderate repairs and rectification works
- Takes responsibility to organize all other occurring repairs
- Supervises and observes other works carried out by vendors
- Installs various equipment upon request
- 3 years working experience in the field of property respectively maintenance works, electrical skills an asset
- Good spoken and read English
- Aged between 20 – 40 years
- Proactive personality
- Must be reliable, honest and hardworking
The Embassy of Switzerland offers a competitive package of salary and benefits in a dynamic working environment.
Benefits: Transport, child, cell phone allowance and medical insurance
Terms: Full-time, 1 (one) year contract with the option for an unlimited employment contract
Interested candidates who fulfil the above criteria are invited to download and complete the Application Information Form (DOCX, 3 Pages, 36.8 kB, English) and send it along with their CV (mention expected salary) and a recent photograph via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send their application to: Embassy of Switzerland, Bay’s Edgewater, 8th floor, Plot 12, North Avenue, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212.
The candidates must mention on the envelope / e-mail: Application for Technician / Handy man.
The closure date for applications is 15 February 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an assessment and interview.