For Swiss tourists and business travelers in Finland
The Swiss Federal Council calls Swiss tourists and business travelers to return to Switzerland.
Finland has on 19.03.2020 restricted border traffic until 13.4.2020 and will carry out border controls at Schengen internal borders. See regulation of Finnish Border Guard.
Travelers should organize their return journey independently as stipulated in Swiss legislation:
- Register your trip in the Travel Admin application on your smart phone. This helps the Swiss authorities to be in touch with you.
Media Release in German
Media Release in French
Media Release in Italian
- Observe the rules set up by the local authorities
- Follow the website of the Regional Consular Center in Stockholm which publishes an updated list of flight connections from Finland to Switzerland on this page
- Repatriation action of the FDFA
- Follow the information about the situation in Switzerland on the website of the Federal Office of Public Health which has a coronavirus hotline: +41 58 463 00 00 (daily 24 hours)
For Swiss citizens residing in Finland
Observe the rules set up by the local authorities and follow the webpages of the Finnish as well as the web page of the Regional Consular Center in Stockholm.
Register with the Regional Consular Center in Stockholm, if you have not done so. This helps the Swiss authorities to be in touch with you.