Description of the internship
Interns will work closely with members of the Embassy in a variety of fields. A detailed job description will be determined according to the specific needs of the Embassy and the interest of the intern. The work may include e.g. reporting on political, economic and cultural issues, assistance in the organisation of projects and events, participation at briefings and events, etc.
The Embassy offers a modest payment.
Requirements for applicants
- Swiss citizenship
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least one Swiss national language as mother tongue, good oral and written skills in a second Swiss national language as well as in English; some knowledge of Russian would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
Applicants must submit
- Letter of motivation
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Copy of university diploma(s) and/or latest report
- Work certificate (if applicable)