New procedure for visas as from 11.05.2023
Please enter your C visa application online under the link: www.swiss-visa.ch. Please note that the processing of applications takes 15 days from the date of submission at our counters. You will need to hand in your complete application in person at the Embassy on the day of your appointment. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
From 11.05.2023, the online appointment system is no longer available. To make an appointment, please :
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the Online-ID number that you will find on the visa application form (top left) that you have printed; Appointments can only be made by e-mail (not by phone);
- Attach a copy of your passport;
- Mention your planned date of departure;
- Mention the reason of your trip;
- Mention you telephone number;
- You will then receive an Outlook appointment at your e-mail address within a few days.
IMPORTANT: Only the date of the agreed appointment can be changed, if necessary. The name of the person cannot be changed. Making an appointment is free of charge. The Embassy does not work with agencies.
The appointment must be made with the name and surname(s) that appear on the visa application.