The Embassy of Switzerland in the Kyrgyz Republic is looking for a qualified individual for a 50% position for 2 years:
The Receptionist is responsible for conducting administrative and clerical tasks, receiving and directing incoming calls, make outgoing calls, receiving and routing mails to/from the office, and serving as first point of contact for visitors.
The working hours are 8:30am to 12:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Receive and channel messages and correspondence to/from the Embassy, answer to e-mails, welcome visitors, prepare premises for meetings;
- Fix appointments upon request of staff and for missions
- Prepare notes/letters per request, translations from/to English/ Russian/ Kyrgyz (limited to the correspondence of one page and its content)
- Schedule the maintenance of the Embassy vehicles in the outlook calendar and control it
- Backstopping of the Executive Assistant
- Additional tasks can be requested by the Management
- Higher education level;
- Fluency in English and one of the State/official languages, ability to interact in the other;
- Language skills in German, French or Italian (minimum level B1) an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office; good command of social media.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills; ability to interact with a wide variety of interlocutors, autonomy and initiative.
- Ability to work in and contribute to an intercultural team.
The Embassy of Switzerland is a value based equal opportunities employer, appointing on merits by open competition. Interested candidates should send a signed motivation letter (describing their background and stating their reasons for applying to the position) and a detailed CV, both in English. The Embassy will discard any application that does not contain those two elements. Relevant certificates and references will be requested on the later stage.
Applications must be submitted before May 12, 2023 by 17:00 to email@example.com with the indication “Application - Receptionist” as subject title. Application lacking the job indication in the subject title will not be considered.
Applications will not be returned. The Embassy of Switzerland will not respond to any communication with regard to the selection process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.