Consulate General of Switzerland in Milano
The Consulate General of Switzerland is located in the Swiss Center, overlooking Piazza Cavour in the heart of Milan. The Center, designed by the Swiss architect Armin Meili, was inaugurated in 1952. The place of Milan, together with that of Paris, is the oldest permanent site in Switzerland, opened after the creation of the Helvetic Republic in 1798.
Detailed information can be found on the Italian page.