Project Manager Health (80%)
The Swiss Cooperation Office (SCO) in Moldova is seeking applications from qualified candidates who are interested to join our team for a temporary position as Project Manager Health. The temporary position is foreseen for the duration of 10 months (1st June 2023 until 31st March 2024). The employment rate will be 80%.
The main duties of the Project Manager Health are:
- Ensure the implementation of the health project directly implemented by the SCO in Moldova focusing on the provision of quality emergency care for acute stroke patients at pre-hospital and hospital level.
- Ensure coordination and information flow between the Moldovan stakeholders, the Swiss Cooperation Office in Moldova and the Swiss Head Office on activities, developments, results, especially with regard to the procurement of medical equipment.
- Liaise and coordinate with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Moldova and local and international stakeholders regarding the implementation of the project.
- Further develop, plan, and coordinate the implementation of capacity-building activities for medical staff, including identifying local and international trainers.
- Ensure monitoring and reporting on the implementation of the project.
- Provide additional support to humanitarian and development activities of the Swiss Cooperation Office in Moldova.
- University degree at master’s level, preferably in medicine, public health, public administration, or development cooperation.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in health-related project management.
- Proven expertise in project cycle management and familiarity with development effectiveness.
- Good analytical ability and experience in preparing and presenting analytical reports.
- Excellent capacity to cooperate, coordinate and negotiate as well as work independently.
- Fluent in Romanian, English and Russian.
Interested applicants should submit their applications, i.e. Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, related recommendation letters and references, with the mark “Project Manager Health” by 01.05.2023 to the following e-mail address email@example.com
Switzerland’s development cooperation in Moldova supports programmes in the areas of Health, Local Governance as well as Economic Development and Employment. It also contributes to responding to the humanitarian needs of Ukrainian refugees and the vulnerable Moldovan population through Swiss Humanitarian Aid.