The Trade Office of Swiss Industries in Taipei offers a full-time academic internship each year for university graduates. The duration of the internship is 12 months (1 January to 31 December).
The annual application deadline for internships is 31 July.
The internship offers a diverse work spectrum and provides an opportunity for the academic intern to collect first-hand work experience in a multi-cultural working environment.
The position is remunerated.
- Legal residence in Switzerland
- University degree (preferably master students or degree, but a completed bachelor’s degree will be considered)
- Internship must start within 12 months after completing the university degree (for candidates with a bachelor's degree who are currently pursuing a master's degree, this time limit can be extended)
- Excellent analytical and editorial skills
- Fluency (written and spoken) in one of the official languages of Switzerland
- Good knowledge of a second official language of Switzerland and of English
- Good knowledge of Chinese is an advantage
- Pronounced capabilities in communication and a team player
- Assist in the organization and realization of projects
- Plan, organize, write and edit contents of the Newsletters
- Monitor, perform researches, provide analysis and assist in drafting reports on various issues
- Public relations work
- Assist in consular services
Applicants must submit the following documents in electronic format:
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of university degree as well as all previous internship documentation
- Motivation letter (in German, French or Italian)
Please send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org