The Swiss Cooperation Office invites local professional and amateur photographers to participate in the contest, which will result in selecting of a limited number of photos that shall reflect the numerous touristic features (glaciers, rivers and lakes) of Tajikistan. We are convinced that all interested contestants have a great deal of such photos to offer, which would show what Tajikistan has in store for tourists. Photographs submitted are expected to vividly reflect Tajikistan from the touristic perspectives.
- artistic quality/professionalism
- technical quality/high resolution
- content/reflection of the subject
The yearly calendar “Tajikistan” has become a ‘trade mark’ of the Swiss Cooperation Office in Tajikistan, therefore the selection of winning photographs will be done internally by the staff of the Office.
Requirements to contestants:
- personal info in brief
- info on the photographs: date, place, captions
- language: Tajik or Russian
- quantity of photographs submitted: 5-7
- minimal resolution: 300 d/i
- size: minimum 2 MB
All photographs meeting the above requirements should be submitted in the electronic form either by email or hand carried in a media device (CD or memory stick).
Honorarium: The prize per one selected photograph is 960 Tajik Somoni
How to apply:
* if submitted in a media device: to be in a sealed envelope indicating the subject PHOTO CONTEST CALENDAR and containing contact info of the applicant to the following address: Swiss Cooperation Office in Tajikistan - Dushanbe, 3 Tolstoy street; Tel: +992 44 600 54 00/55
* if submitted via e-mail: email@example.com with the subject line indicating PHOTO CONTEST CALENDAR 2024-2025
Deadline for submission of the complete application package: 17 September 2023