Internship at the Swiss Embassy in Kyiv
Full time for 6 months / Kyiv
As a academic intern you support the Embassy in all its diplomatic activities. In addition, you have the opportunity to discover various areas of Swiss foreign policy in relation to Ukraine.
- A university or college diploma (bachelor, licentiate, master or doctorate) should not be over one year older at the beginning of the internship.
- Strong interest in Swiss foreign policy and international relations.
- Knowledge of the areas of politics, business, human rights and/or environmental issues is an advantage.
- An important requirement is the knowledge of two official languages as well as a good knowledge of Russian or Ukrainian language. Knowledge of English is compulsory.
- The internship is open only to Swiss citizens or foreigners with residence in Switzerland.
- Assistance in the draw up of the yearly economic report.
- Organization, preparation and follow-up of various meetings, interviews and business trips
- Providing information on bilateral relations on specific issues and / or countries.
- Preparation and implementation of cultural projects or cooperation in cultural projects.
- Participation in meetings and creation of related documents and reports.
- Writing an analysis on current political and economic issue.
Please send complete dossier (letters of motivation, CV, certificates, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete dossiers will be included in the selection procedure.
For further information please contact the Swiss Embassy in Kyiv at email@example.com.
Application deadline: August 31st, 2017
Start of employment: 01.01.2018
Temporary employment: The internships lasts 6 months with a possibility of extension.