Embassy of Switzerland in Netherlands
As the official representation of Switzerland, the embassy covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations between the two countries. It represents Swiss interests in the areas of political, economic and financial affairs, l 0D90 egal arrangements, science, education and culture.
Services and visa
All consular services and visa support for people resident in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg are provided by the Regional Consular Centre Benelux The Hague. Information can be found on the websites concerned:
Important information for Swiss nationals living abroad
In order for us to provide you with the latest information from Switzerland at all times, please always inform us of all address changes (including e-mail addresses) in writing to email@example.com.
- Magazine for Swiss Abroad
- Swiss Info
- Swiss portal
- Organisation of the Swiss Abroad (OSA)
- Swiss Review
- Swiss clubs
- Switzerland Tourism
- Living and working in Switzerland
- Osec ― the competence centre for Swiss foreign trade promotion
- Call for applications: "Youth for Security and Cooperation in Europe" Model OSCE of the Swiss OSCE Chairmanship