If the authorized stay is for less than 90 days within 6 months (also applies to work authorizations for 120 days within 12 months), the entry visa is issued in form of a Schengen visa (type C).
Applicants are requested to submit their application in person at the Embassy (appointments available by Email). If applicant’s fingerprints were collected within the last 59 months for a previous Schengen visa (type C), applications may be dropped off from Tuesday to Friday, between 09.00 and 12.00 noon at the Reception counter of the Embassy (*).
- Printed Schengen visa application form, fully completed, dated and signed by the applicant
- Original valid passport or travel document (must be valid for at least 3 months beyond the authorized stay, been issued within the past 10 years and have at least 2 blank visa pages)
- Copy of passport or travel document (photo, data and signature pages only)
- One passport photo. Digital files and photocopies will not be accepted
- Copy of authorization form
- Visa fee in exact cash
- If applicable, copy of previous Schengen visa (type C)
Processing time: 5 business days
(*) It can only be determined whether the quality of biometric data allows copying of fingerprints from a previous visa once an application is processed. For that reason, personal appearance might still become necessary.
Passports of drop off applications may be collected 5 business days after the drop off date (business days are Monday to Friday) from the Reception counter of the Embassy, unless otherwise advised by Email.