The SDC-financed health projects implemented in Moldova are aimed at improving the access of rural and vulnerable population to better-quality essential services in primary healthcare, mental health, paediatric emergency and adolescent health.
The SDC supports the following health projects:
- Regionalization of the Paediatric Emergency and Intensive Care Services (REPEMOL)
- Youth-Friendly Health Services ”Healthy Generation”
- Support to the Reform of Mental Health Services in Moldova
- Strengthening Governance and Policy Dialogue in Health
- Support to Medical University Simulation Centre in Moldova
- Contribution to ”Confidence Building Measures” Programme in the Health Sector of the Transnistrian Region