Where to apply for an entry visa for work in Switzerland?

Generally, work visas need to be applied for by your employer in Switzerland. Exceptions are: Post Doc students and applicants working for less than 120 days per year. Those may apply from abroad. 

My place of residence My visa application should be submitted to
Australia, Kiribati, Nauru, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu Consulate General of Switzerland in Sydney 
Papua New Guinea Swiss Embassy in Singapore