Assistant to the Head of Mission
The Embassy of Switzerland in Canberra is offering a fulltime position of Personal Assistant to the Ambassador (40 hours per week with contract according to Australian law).
- Management of agenda and secretariat of the Head of Mission, including correspondence
- Managing contact networks of the Head of Mission and the Embassy
- Efficient management of appointments and invitations
- Coordination of complex travel programs in Australia and the Pacific Region
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English,
- very good communication skills in German and/or in French
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Reliability, loyalty, discretion, self-discipline
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- Knowledge of the Australian Government’s Organisation and the Swiss Federal Administration is an advantage
- Swiss citizenship is an advantage
Availability: January 2018 (tbd)
Please address your application including motivation letter, CV and referees to Ms Gaby Hasler, Head of Administration, by 1 November 2017.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 02 6162 8411 (Office hours)
7 Melbourne Avenue
Forrest ACT 2603
Find out more about internships at the Swiss Embassy in Canberra.
There are currently no vacancies at the Consulate General of Switzerland in Sydney.
There are no internships available at the Consulate General of Switzerland in Sydney.
The Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA) regulary seeks qualified and motivated employees.
Job vacancies will be published through the state job web portal. You can tailor your search towards your requirements through various search criteria.