Required documents for persons under 18 born in the U.S.
The Foreign Interests Section of the Embassy of Switzerland can only process first time U.S. passport applications for persons born in the U.S. who are under 18 years of age. Applicants who are over 18 and have never obtained a U.S. passport since their birth in the U.S. must imperatively apply with a U.S. Embassy or a U.S. Consulate General in one of the neighboring countries to Iran
- In the application form, under mailing address, the applicant's address in Iran must be written.
- Do not sign and date the application form until being asked by the passport officer.
- Print the application form in separate sheets and do not staple the pages.
- Do not staple or glue the passport picture to the form.
- Fees are only payable in Rials by Iranian bank card.