Adult Passport Renewal

Which procedure applies to me?

If your most recent U.S Passport:

  • Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application;
  • Was issued within the last 15 years;
  • Was issued with 10 year validity; and
  • Was issued in your current name or you have changed your name and can submit legal documentation (e.g. marriage certificate, Change of Name Deed) to prove this change.

If you DO meet all these requirements, please go to the simplified procedure Simplified Passport Renewal   

If you DO NOT meet even one of these requirements, please go to the ordinary procedure Ordinary Passport Renewal