U.S. citizens are required by U.S. law to enter and leave the United States with a valid U.S. passport.
If your present passport was issued over 15 years ago or the validity is less than 10 years, please refer to the leaflet below for the required documents.
- In the application form, under mailing address, the applicant's address in Iran must be written.
- Do not sign and date the application form until being asked by the passport officer.
- Print the application form in separate sheets and do not staple the pages.
- Do not staple or glue the passport picture to the form.
- Fees are only payable in Rials by Iranian bank card.