The MBA Program promotes the exchange of ideas through innovative teaching methods and state-of-the-art methodologies delivering individuals capable of promoting new business paradigms.
The criteria include the following:
- Degree from a recognized academic institution or equivalent and excellent academic performance which may also be demonstrated through GMAT or GRE exams.
- Three years of full-time work experience. Exceptional cases with less experienced applicants, who can demonstrate significant potential for leadership and superior academic performance, would be considered.
- Proficiency in English must be demonstated through one of the following: TOEFL or IELTS or IGCSE or equivalent (unless candidates hold a degree from an English speaking intstitution).
- Two recommendations from academics or people who are familiar with the work of the candidate.
- Successful completion of a personal interview with the Admissions Committee to evaluate contribution potential to the Program.
Additional information is available on the Program's website or from the MBA Office on tel. + 357 22 893600 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.