U.S. citizens are required by U.S. law to enter and leave the United States with a valid U.S. passport. This law applies to dual citizens and children.
If your child is a minor under age 16, please refer to the leaflet below for the required documents.
- In the application form, under mailing address, the applicant's address in Iran must be written.
- Do not sign and date the application form untill being asked by the passport officer.
- Print the application form in separate sheets and do not staple the pages.
- Do not staple or glue the passport picture to the form.
- Fees are only payable in Rials by Iranian bank card.