All other passport holders (for a stay up to 90 days)

Where to apply for a Schengen Visa

  • If you plan to visit more than one Schengen state (please scroll down to dropdown menu "Member states" in order to find all States forming part of the Schengen area): Please apply at the representation of the country, where you will be staying the longest (most numbers of nights); if you stay for an equal number of nights in two countries, you have to apply with the country you enter first
  • The visa application has to be submitted in the country of your legal residence, e.g. persons with a valid residence card of Japan lodge their application with the Embassy of Switzerland in Japan