Embassy of Switzerland in Albania
As the official representation of Switzerland, the Embassy covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations between the two countries. It represents Swiss interests in the areas of political, economic, financial and legal affairs, as well as science, education and culture.
Consular services (issuing of passports, identity cards, civil status changes, registrations) are provided in the Regional Consular Centre Western Balkans Pristina. For services and visa issues, please always refer to the competent representation according to the given contact.
- Advice for Swiss Abroad (de, fr, it)
- Swissclub Albania
- Gesellschaft Schweiz-Albanien
- Swiss newspaper
- SBB - train schedule
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Weather in Switzerland
- Swiss Exchange
- Information about Switzerland
- Universities in Switzerland
- Swiss Government Scholarships 2014-2015