Embassy of Switzerland in Serbia
Travel information and tips
- continue to refrain from non-urgent travel abroad.
- Tourist trips to Switzerland are still NOT possible, and no visas will be issued for them. Please refer to the information provided by the relevant authorities in Switzerland.
- Travel advice from the FDFA for Serbia
- Ask your travel agent or your travel insurance about existing return travel options.
- Be cautious with providers of privately organized international coach tours. International travel is still severely restricted, as is the crossing of national borders without special permits and documents. The possibilities of this Embassy to help promptly with problems at the borders are extremely limited.
Entry requirements for Serbia
To contain the spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), Serbia has imposed numerous entry and exit restrictions and travel restrictions within the country. The regulations are constantly changing.
For the currently valid regulations in Serbia, please refer to the information provided by the responsible Serbian authorities or contact the Serbian Embassy in Bern if you have any questions.
The homepage of the Serbian government provides information on entry requirements and current figures.
COVID-19: Switzerland’s continuous support to Serbia
Based on our long-lasting partnership, we stand ready to support Serbia in the current crisis with specific means. Switzerland provides up to 600,000 EUR to take immediate actions. In line with our cooperation so far, our focus will be on the most vulnerable within the Serbian society.
The current crisis challenges countries around the globe. Switzerland is one of the hardest hit in Europe. And still, we remain committed to our partner countries, also in the long run. We have been contributing to Serbia’s economic and social development so far and we will continue to do so. Once the time has come, we will work side by side with the Government of Serbia to alleviate the social and economic consequences of the current crisis.
The visa section of the Swiss Embassy remains closed until further notice.
For Swiss citizens only: a visit to the counter of the Embassy of Switzerland is possible only with appointment by e-mail: email@example.com
As the official representation of Switzerland, the Embassy covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations between the two countries. It represents Swiss interests in the areas of political, economic, financial and legal affairs, as well as science, education and culture.
Swiss Education, Culture and Arts
- Swiss Learning
- Studying in Switzerland
- Swiss Hotel Schools Association
- Swiss Culture and Arts
Current announcement on advanced studies
- The faculty of Economic and Social Sciences of the University of Geneva,2 weeks training on: Modern Management for Non Profit Organization
- Swiss Graduate School of Public Administration of Lausanne, one year program: Public Administration and Management
- EUROPAINSTITUT of Basel: Advanced Studies in European Integration
Information about Switzerland
- Switzerland Tourism
- The Swiss Portal
- MeteoSuisse (de)
- Holidays in Switzerland
- The electronic phone book