For its 41st edition, the International Festival of Films on Art (Le FIFA) presents more than 200 films from 40 countries, including 4 Swiss (co)productions and one short film, to discover in theaters or online.
The Consulate General of Switzerland in Montreal is pleased to copresent, with Le FIFA, the following Swiss films:
- « L’art du silence » by Maurizius Staerkle Drux
- « Dear Memories » by Nahuel Lopez
- « J’ai énormément dormi » by Clara Alloing
- « Radical Landscapes » by Elettra Fiumi
- « White Shadow » by Annelore Schneider et Claude Piguet
Join Le FIFA for a unique experience rooted in art and culture!