Attestation of residence abroad

If you need an attestation of residence abroad you must submit the request to the local authority responsible for your place of domicile. However if you are unable to obtain such a certificate from the competent local authority, the Swiss representation will be able to issue a certificate of nationality and registration in the register of the Swiss Abroad.