Consulate General of Switzerland in New York
Swiss National Day NYC: August 1, 2015
The Swiss Consulate General in New York together with the Swiss Society of New York and the Swiss Benevolent Society proudly present this year’s celebration. We invite you to join us for a day of festivities as we celebrate our traditions & hospitality.
Use the hashtag #SNDNYC before and during the event!
More Info Here: http://swisscgny.tumblr.com/SNDNYC
Studio Square Beer Garden
35-33 36th Street
Long Island City, NY 11106
Subway: Near M, R, N, Q trains. Parking Options: 47-14 32nd Place, Queens, NY 11101 (Tel. (718) 433-0623) or 32-32 Queens Blvd., Long Island City, NY 11101 (tel. (718) 937-1510)
Saturday, August 1
12pm - 5 pm, rain or shine (covered seating)
$10 per person
Free admission for children under 6
*Tickets are only available at the door, day of the event
- Representations in the United States of America
- Information for Swiss Nationals with Swiss Bank Accounts Living in the U.S.
- Important information for U.S. citizens traveling to Switzerland
- Swiss World (Facts & Information)
- Switzerland's Portal in the U.S.
- Switzerland Tourism
- Swiss Clubs and Associations in the Tri-State area
- Organisation of the Swiss Abroad (OSA)
- Magazine for Swiss Abroad
- Advice for Swiss Abroad