Communauté tunisienne résidente en Suisse (CTRS) pour le développement
The authorities in Tunisia have expressed the need to develop new framework conditions to benefit from the financial investments and social capital of migrants leaving abroad. To do so partnerships with the civil society and the private sector, and intensified interactions with the migrants leaving abroad, are needed. The Global Programme Migration and Development of SDC supports the Programme Office in Tunis in this process and facilitates the outreach to the organisation of the Tunisian community residing in Switzerland (Communauté tunisienne résidente en Suisse CTRS).
Impiego & sviluppo economico
Diaspora per lo sviluppo
Migrazione in generale (aspetti relativi allo sviluppo e partenariati)
- Government: Ministry of Social Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Vocational Training and Employment; furthermore: Office of Tunisians Abroad, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Regional Development and International Cooperation and its regional offices
- Civil Society: Tunisian community residing in Switzerland (CTRS), including both associations and individuals
- Private Sector: Swiss-Tunisian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Tunisia has an improved support framework for Tunisians abroad and enhanced coordination of government institutions with a mandate for Tunisians abroad.
- The Tunisian community residing in Switzerland is increasingly implicated in the socio-economic development of Tunisia, benefiting from better interactions with civil society and entrepreneurs of both countries.
- The Tunisian community resident in Switzerland has improved channeling of its skills through an exchange platform and cooperation initiatives.
- Tunisian young professionals acquire skills in Switzerland to be used for socio-economic development in Tunisia.
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne
- Altra organizzazione svizzera non profit
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Social Affairs, Ministry of Vocational Training and Employment (cooperation agreements). No tender (self-implemented project).
The new political context and democratic transformation in Tunisia resulted in a stong commitment of Tunisian authorities to capitalise the contribution of migration to the socio-economic development. Government service provision capacity for Tunisians abroad and civil society capacity for socio-economic development remain a challenge.
Increase the contribution of the Tunisian community residing in Switzerland to enhance socio-economic development of Tunisia at national and regional levels with emphasis on priority regional development zones.
|Effetti a medio termine||
Risultati fasi precedenti:
Feasibility confirmed following consultations with all stakeholders and preliminary results of EPFL mapping study.
Cooperazione allo sviluppo
|Partner del progetto||
Instituzione universitaria e di ricerca svizzera
|Budget||Fase in corso Budget Svizzera CHF 3'358'800 Budget svizzero attualmente già speso CHF 2'089'036|
|Fasi del progetto||
Fase 1 01.03.2013 - 31.10.2019 (Completed)