Do you need to contact the FDFA? You can get in touch with the FDFA by telephone or email, using a contact form or through social media. Select the best method of communication and point of contact for your enquiry. FDFA specialists are also available to visit schools, associations and institutions to give talks or presentations on foreign policy.

Vestibule at the Federal Palace West Wing.
Some of the FDFA's offices are located in the west wing of the Federal Palace. © Wikimedia

FDFA Helpline

The FDFA Helpline responds to enquiries relating to consular services. Swiss nationals living or staying abroad should contact the Swiss representation in the relevant host country.

Social Media

The FDFA on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media

Lecture service

FDFA specialists come to you – an offer to schools, associations and other institutions

The FDFA websites

Switzerland’s foreign policy on the web − the FDFA’s very diverse websites at a glance.

Information for the media

FDFA Information answers media queries Mondays to Fridays during office hours and operates a weekend emergency on-call service.